It is not uncommon for OCD to occur with other anxiety disorders such as panic disorder or generalized anxiety disorder. These additional disorders can make treatment more complicated and cause additional distress. What other anxiety disorders have you been diagnosed with?
- i have over 400dvd in alphabetical order, and i have to have them in order, i check before i go out even tho i know they are , i dont think its ocd but all my friends and family call me it, i just like to have them sorted so i know where things are the rest of my room is a mess but i know where things are
- —Guest mark
bdd and anxiety disorders
- BDD and anxiety disorders (social phobia) - Huge problem when have to go to work, at work to have meetings or go for lunches or parks or just to go where are many people. When come back have a panic attacks.
- —Guest ilona
- Everything has to be straight - if i put my hand down randomly and it doesn't go down in a perfect line, I will get very frustrate and do it over and over again until it goes down in a perfect line. Also if, for example, I step on something with my right foot, I have to do the exact same with my left foot in the same exact place. Same with my hands, etc.
- —Guest jewelbar123
Self diagnois and cure: early onset
- It was probably 1965 when I noticed the peculiar repetitive habit develop. Turning on/off lights and repeated touching of faucets, etc. Despite only being 10 or 11 at the time I realized the best cure was cold turkey and stopped.
I wonder if.....
- I wonder if hypnosis or hypnotherapy might be of assistance…does anyone have any experience?
- —Guest david Holmes